HIDROLAB carries out studies of physical, chemical and microbiological quality of samples related to very different situations and applications. General properties and study of micropolluting agents in both potable and wastewaters, toxicity, etc.
HIDROLAB owns also a great experience and the best resources in different standardized methods of taking sample or compound samples, in situ flow measurements and datalogging by using the most reliable sensors and data loggers, booth by manual way or by automatic way (autosamplers, data transmission, etc.): temperatures registration, sampling, pH, Conductivity, Turbidity, Flow, etc.
You can consult to us by filling up attached form incluying your adress data and making specific reference to your needs or interest. Then we will answer to you broadly.
- Well waters, sources and network waters.
- Waters for domestic and industrial consumptions.
- Analysis for control and improvement of water supplies, etc.
Quality of bath waters.
- Swimming pools, toilets, bath, mineral waters, rivers, dams and wetlands.
- Disinfection control.
- Mining-medicinal waters: properties according to its composition. Aerosols and evaporative processes: Legionella.
Water for industrial processes or uses.
- Effectiveness of softners.
- Purification of water for laboratories or industries.
- Irrigation water quality.
- Air conditioning.
- Water bottling industries.
- Food industry. Laundries and washers.
- Services of industrial cleaning. Corrosive or incrustation properties: Langelier and Ryznar index…
Waters for building matterials manufacturing.
- Aptitudes for its use; effects on concrete according to its properties…
- Quality of effluent.
- Treatment trial in laboratory tests and process selection for disposal authorization.
- Control of water treatment.
- Sludge settling studies.
- Possible reuse of reclaimed wastewaters.
- Recycling of treated water. Ecotoxicity.
- Classification according to quality.
- Reclaimed water reuse. Fertirrigation.
- Prevention of pathogenic germs.
- Prevention of salinization.
Continental or marine waters. Fish farm.
- Control of dissolved oxygen and other parameters. Biotics Index.